Student Services Manager I
Job no: 492528
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Administration – Orangeburg, SC
South Carolina State University Student Affairs Division is seeking a Director of Residential Life and Housing. The Director must be able to lead a team of professionals to achieve unit and divisional goals. The Director must possess a working knowledge of student residential guidelines and procedures, and the ability to interpret laws and regulations pertaining to but not limited to residential life as well as the entire university community.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes the position description/employee performance evaluation for employees supervised and handles other personnel matters appropriately and effectively.
- Facilitates reporting efforts with residence life coordinators, regarding repairs and damages in the residence halls.
- Oversees development and implementation of policies and procedures for residence life, and works with the Dean of Students to ensure the Code of Student Conduct is strictly enforced in the residence halls.
- Submit a yearly budget that is conducive to programs and services relating to residential life.
- Facilitates staff development and training for the Department of Residential Life and Housing.
Minimum Requirements for entry into Position:
The Director should possess a master's degree and a minimum of three years in a postsecondary residential life setting.
Preferred Requirements for entry into Position:
Master's degree in student personnel services or related field and a minimum of five years in residential life & housing.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend