Information Systems/Business Analyst II
Job no: 492410
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Administration – Orangeburg, SC
South Carolina State University's Office of the Registrar is seeking to hire a Graduation Analyst. The Graduation Analyst will be responsible for
1. Utilize the BANNER system to its fullest potential to perform graduation clearance, prepare program order, code and process applications, process course waivers and substitutions and collect data.
2. Analyze and maintain statistical data, graduation data, and academic program changes and updates for updating Academy One files.
3. Oversee the completion of building the On-line Application for Graduation. Update WEB each semester as required. Manage the Banner CAPP Degree Audit Program, review and analyze program requirements to build and add updates to CAPP.
4. Train faculty, advisors and selected staff members on Banner-CAPP.
5. Assist in the preparation of Title III Time/Effort Reports and the Title III Annual Reports.
6. Process Change of Major forms for all students.
7. Provide degree evaluation to the Registrar upon request to determine % of degree requirements for student athletes.
8. Ensure timely processing of open/regular requisitions for certificates, diplomas, diploma covers, honor accessories and etc.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend