Program Coordinator II
Job no: 492498
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Administration – Orangeburg, SC
The Office of International Student Exchange Programs seeks to hire an International Experiences Coordinator. In collaboration with the Director and staff of OINSEP, the selected candidate will develop and implement creative and effective marketing strategies and materials for successful internationalization efforts.
Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Promote international awareness on Campus by planning and coordinating International Awareness Month and other activities and events. Provide support for international students and serve as the Advisor of the International Students Association.
- Serve as the lead staff for the International Resource Center. Assist the International Education Coordinator with duties such as study away recruitment through classroom visits, departmental meetings, and student advisement.
- Prepares reports and keeps statistical data of all programs in addition to purchase requisitions and travel documents for OINSEP staff. Provides and maintains quality customer service.
- Attends conferences and professional development training in international education.
- Serves as a member of the International Advisory Committee. Prepares correspondences, financial requisitions, meeting minutes, and reports.
- Organizes and maintains office filesbyh the Public Records Act.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Director.
Minimum Requirements for Entry into Position:
- A bachelor's degree and international travel experience. Computer skills with experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
Preferred Requirements for Entry into Positions:
Demonstration of Intercultural Competence. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent problem-solving and strong analytical skills with a proven ability to strategize, prioritize, and make timely decisions to meet goals and deadlines. Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced setting. Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively and collaboratively with students, faculty, staff, and other campus stakeholders. Ability to demonstrate professionalism and collegiality in a team environment, discretion, and respect for confidentiality. Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. Computer skills with experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend