Records Analyst II
Job no: 492610
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Administration – Orangeburg, SC
The Campus Police Department at South Carolina State University is seeking to hire a Records Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects, surveys, and evaluates records for limited or permanent value, from the vantage point of historical, administrative, or educational applicability.
- Assists law enforcement in proper record-keeping strategies and information management principles and techniques.
- Assists in the implementation of an electronic records management program.
- Monitors records production and growth to ensure sufficient storage capabilities.
- Provides customer service for the office and handles visitors, faculty, and staff.
Minimum Requirements for Entry into Position:
A high school diploma and experience in records management, information systems, or office administration.
Preferred Requirements for Entry into Position:
Experience in Law Enforcement Setting
Pay Band: 4 SC State is an Equal Opportunity Employer Position is a State Classified Position.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend