QEP - Assessment Coordinator
Job no: 492315
Work type: Temporary Grant-P14
Location: Administration – Orangeburg, SC
SC State is seeking a QEP Assessment Coordinator to work in the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research.
The QEP Assessment Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be assisting the QEP Director in data collection and reporting. The Coordinator will be responsible for collecting data from program activities, assembling and disseminating formative and summative evaluation reports, and assisting in QEP administrative responsibilities as needed. The Coordinator will also help Institutional Research on data projects as needed.
Master's degree or higher and/or Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience, familiarity with common office and statistical software (e.g. Word, Excel, Access and SPSS).
Knowledge of student learning outcomes assessment and statistical data analysis, ability to communicate effectively, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
The employee will receive direct supervision from the QEP Director as it relates to the QEP. The employee will be expected to work independently and use discretion within assigned guidelines to complete their tasks.
- Assist in the development of data-driven outcome-based assessment of all University programs.
- Provide leadership, coordination, expertise, support and analysis of the University’s assessment and training related to the QEP.
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to faculty and staff regarding assessing student learning outcomes.
- Provide oversight and support for the assessment of the QEP and assist in developing and facilitating QEP-related workshops and presentations.
- Assist the University in elevating and improving usage of assessment in both student learning outcomes and University-wide outcomes.
- Collect, analyze and report on assessment results from participating faculty and staff as it relates to the QEP.
- Focus on assessing student learning and performance outcomes, as outlined in the QEP, and compile data-driven reports on the success of the QEP as well as areas for improvement.
- Manage and track QEP data within Blackboard and Banner systems and provide technical support to all QEP constituents.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend